giovedì, settembre 07, 2006

The Quest (Part 1: The Quest)

Giby Communist (enters): Hello, comrade, how are...ehi, but...
Creative Giby (enters): Hi! Have you noticed?
Giby Communist: Comrade Creative! What in the world does this mean?
Creative Giby: Dont' you like it? You know, today we will introduce Him...and I thought an english introduction would have suited him better.
Giby Communist: Oh, I see. So it is today. Well, when is he supposed to come?
Nerdy Giby (enters, running. He is very excited): He is here! He's coming! Ehi, wait! Why am I talking like this?
Creative Giby: It's for the sake of a presentation like it's meant to be. Now, shut up! Here he comes.
Epic Giby (enters, with a solemn walking): I salute thee, kind lords. I am the Epic one. News have come to my ears. I know that thou art expecting me.
Creative Giby: You are right, Epic one. Today, I welcome you as an official member of this blog.
Epic Giby (bowing): I thank thee. Thou art most kind, indeed. I wish to thank all of thee for thy welcome.
Giby Communist: Err...hi, comrade...I am comrade Communist. I'd like to, well, y'know, umm...welcome you on board!
Nerdy Giby: Yeah, me too! You're so cool, I don't believe I'm actually standing in front of you!
Epic Giby (suddenly upset): Thou speak like scion of Evil! Thy speak sounds rather arcane and mysterous to me, but nevertheless shall I try to unveil this treacherous plot! I challenge thee! For I am the mighty Epic one! I shell never fall under the...uh?
(Creative Giby gets near Epic Giby and wishpers)
Creative Giby:
Ehm, if you would reconsider...they were just saying that they welcome you, too...they didn't mean any insult, nor any...
Epic Giby: What? And why spake they in such a foul idiom? I swear I have never heard anything as hellish as that! I see my destiny, now. I am to go. I shall begin a holy Quest in order to verify whether my steadfast heart is as pure and...well, umm...epic as always or not, as well as whether these two creatures are truly involved with the mighty Evil which has been unleashed on this sacred blog of ours...or not.
Creative Giby: Wait! we're...
Epic Giby (louder): FEAR NOT! For I shall return victorious once again! Thou havest proved worthy of my true glorious friendship. Join with me, Creative one, and toghether we shall face the evil, and vanquish every son of Darkness who dares to get in our way! Nonetheless, shall we...
(Nerdy Giby tries to speak, interrupting Epic Giby)
Nerdy Giby:
Listen, we had no intention of...
Epic Giby (even louder): Do not try to charm me, Nerd one! I shall never lend thee my ear, for I do not know the true value of thy words. Be gone! Lest thou want me to tear thee apart. I swear on my Holy Majestic Blade of the Mists of the Sacred Blog that I shall return with the Truth on my side. Shall I discover I was mistaking, I shall give my most humble and deep apologies to thee, and to thee too, Communist one, thou have my word. Conversely, Shall I happen to discover that thou art indeed the scion of Evil, prepare thyselves, for I shall wage the just fury of my epic goodnes upon thee, banishing thee from the sacred Blog once and for all!
(While speaking, Epic Giby draw a very long sword, and points it towards the neck of Nerdy Giby. After his speech, he kisses the blade, and than pull it away)
Epic Giby:
And now, my fierce companion, follow me into this holy quest of ours. Beware, forces of Evil!
(Exits, taking with him Creative Giby, who tries to escape from his grasp, invain)
Giby Communist: That...that was...incredible! I mean...wow.
Nerdy Giby: Wow? You play it? Cool! Yeah, I know it's incredible. Which character do you use?
Giby Communist: What are you talking about?! Epic Giby just kidnapped Creative! We got to do something!
Nerdy Giby: Ohh, you mean that.
Giby Communist: Of course! Now, listen. Creative is a comrade, and we must rescue him. I don't trust that Epic guy.
Nerdy Giby: But he's so cool! I mean, have you seen the sword? That must have been at least a +5 holy lawful keen shocking burst fierce vorpal Bastard Sword. At least!
Giby Communist: Man, you are useless. We must gather someone and run to Creative's rescue! We must act now!
Nerdy Giby: Woah, you mean...we are going to follow the big though guy with the frightful magic sword...with nothing but our knowledge of 3.5 rules?
Giby Communist: Mmh, oh man...Yes, i mean exactly that.
Nerdy Giby: Cool! I go get my manuals. Could be useful!
(Exits)
Giby Communist:
Well, I'll go see the comrade Positivist. He'll know what to do.
(Exits. Lights off. Curtains.)

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

LOOOL!!!
EPICO!! EPICOOOO!!!
Spettacolare l'inglese arcaico...